Part 55
“But how can you love me Antonio? You have always hated me”
“Anne. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and I love you! I will say it as many times as you would need to believe me.”
“But what of Stacey? She asked. “Did you have a fight with her, do you not love her anymore? Is that why you’re saying these words to me now?”
This lady was asking too many questions, and the only thing he could do to silence her was to kiss her, and kiss her he did. “We live together we die together, and I will never leave you alone”
Read More...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In a new move designed to reduce price and ease logistics inherent in the purchase of its products, the management of Dangote Cement Plc h...
-
Australia's first gay weddings took place Saturday, ushering in a new era after the country's marriage equality law came into effec...
-
More revelations have emerged on the crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers state. Despite the obvious crack within...
-
☆☆☆ ☆ ☆ Download Android Noir Chronicles City of Crime HD Game Download Now 16517 KB
-
Welcome to Osakpolor blog Today I will be talking few things on how to create a blog ,first what is a blog and what is it use for. for y...
-
- Kenyan actress Serah Teshna did not look the way she does several years ago- neither was she as popular - In her hey days, she was sim...
-
Suicide bombers attack No fewer than four persons were killed in a suicide bomb attack on Thursday at Amarwa community of Konduga Local G...
-
People have been talking on social media after a video showing Ali Modu Sheriff in an altercation with a crowd who nearly assaulted him. ...
-
Part 53 There seemed to exist some form of unspoken tension between Antonio and Anne. She always pretended to be asleep to avoid speaking...

No comments:
Post a Comment