Part 52
“Stacey, I’m asking you to leave, and do not let me set my eyes on you again. I might not be able to control my anger the next time I see you.”
Stacey ran past him to hug him from the front, clinging to his waist. “Antonio, it’s me you love, you just feel sorry for my sister that’s why you stayed by her side. Look at me, I’m here now, and I love you.”
Read more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A Nigerian Army Captain who is depressed over the sad treatment of soldiers fighting Boko Haram terrorists in the north east has cried out t...
-
What Antonio was hearing was like a bomb exploding in his head... 10 days ago? That was the night of the day Anne went to “the night,”...
-
Part 44 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ When she turned around ... Antonio’s hands and feet couldn’t move. Her belly ... She's pregnant? Her...
-
According to a facebook user who shared the video below, he said "Fresh University Graduate Caught Trying To Use His Parents For Ritu...
-
Otunba Segun Adewale, popularly known as Aeroland has faulted the stomach infrastructure scheme of the Ayo Fayose administration. He said...
-
Footballers are known for their fashion prowess, but who has the best-dressed players between United and City ahead of the highly anticip...
-
Title: Download Qdot - Jalikima (Prod. By Antras) Mp3 Artiste: Qdot Year: 2018 Download Now 3.5MB
-
IF I NEVER LOVE YOU Part 4 x He was disgusted with himself for what he just did “Out” Antonio screams. "But I ......
-
" Mr Antonio, please wait.” Antonio had just opened the door when he heard the voice of the old woman behind him. "Tina?...

No comments:
Post a Comment