Part 52
“Stacey, I’m asking you to leave, and do not let me set my eyes on you again. I might not be able to control my anger the next time I see you.”
Stacey ran past him to hug him from the front, clinging to his waist. “Antonio, it’s me you love, you just feel sorry for my sister that’s why you stayed by her side. Look at me, I’m here now, and I love you.”
Read more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week, oil tycoon Folorunsho Alakija attended an event to mark International Working Women’s day in Lagos. The Famfa oil boss who is...
-
Title: Download Okey Sokay - Jòòkwa Sir Mp3 Artiste: Okey Sokay Year: 2018 Download Now 9.64MB
-
Today we shall be learning 35 words that are commonly pronounced incorrectly, and how to correctly pronounce these. 1. Pronunciation Altho...
-
The Abia State’s One Day Teenage Governor, Her Excellency Miss Joy Chikamnayo, begun discharging her duties yesterday as she inspected the...
-
Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah calls on his allies to come up with a united strategy "in the field" in order to confront Isr...
-
Bobrisky’s former gate man, Jacob after many believed he betrayed Bobrisky, has finally spoken after his boss, fired him from work. In a...
-
According to a facebook user who shared the video below, he said "Fresh University Graduate Caught Trying To Use His Parents For Ritu...

No comments:
Post a Comment